Sunday, June 15, 2014

Emmett's 4 year stats

Emmett had his four-year checkup last week and did great!  Not surprisingly, he is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight.  He's 43.2 lbs. and 42.75 in. tall.  He wasn't scared by the idea of the doctor and he listened really well to the nurse who checked his hearing and vision.  In fact, she said that she was surprised she could use the adult hearing screen device with him because a lot of 4 year olds can't understand the directions.  Fist pump to you, bud!

He had to get two shots and he wasn't very excited about those, but after a few tears and a treat bag he was just fine.  I took him to Monster Yogurt for frozen yogur--I mean, ICE CREAM.  (You'd think he'd start to pick up on how I always call it yogurt or, you know, the fact that it's called Monster YOGURT.)  He's always asking to go there so I thought it would be a nice reward for doing so good.  

He had chocolate ice cream and mini chocolate chips (no more sprinkles?!)

He got this faux mustache in the treat bag from the doc.  He almost took a nap with it on and I am sad that I don't have a picture of him asleep with a mustache.

Captain Sassypants.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Is it possible that I am *more* sad that you don't have a picture of him asleep in a faux-stache? ;) Can't believe he is 4!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails